Cinderella Slippers | Wearing ...{Actually}

8.04.2013

Christian Louboutin Very Prive 


The Cinderella Slippers are off and the reunion season is over!   I had the chance to send a lot of great girls to their 20th reunions this summer and I was grateful for it.  Turns out that I have a fair amount of clients who are 38, hmmm...  Styling other events a fun way to warm up to going to my own reunion in Salt Lake City {last night, in fact}.    

In all the looks I put together, the shoes turned out to be the frosting on the cake.   I sent some very cute Cinderellas out-the-door in great heels, wedges, and sandals.   Everyone wearing what was appropriate for their gathering and venue; include cowboy boots for one amazing diamonds and denim theme {also love these, another pair for less than $100}

For my party, I ended up in a simple Christian Louboutin pump for a clean classic finish to a look that needed a less-is-more heel.  I also considered a closed-toe pump or a strappy sandal, but ended up loving what I had. 

Thank goodness for a very stable platform and quality details on those shoes that took me into the late late hours of the night. 

The most incredible pair of shoes I have seen this reunion season was a pair of black and tan bow-back vintage pumps that my gorgeous friend was wearing last night.  I will try to get a picture of those as soon as I can. 

Xoxo, 

Amber