Gorgeous Outside | Not Ready for Fall | The Best Time for Denim

7.29.2013

Paige Denim "Skyline" in Jenna


Even though it is gorgeous outside and I am still in my post-Mexico beach vacation bliss, Fall Fashion is happening, so let's get to it. 

Want great denim, now?   I did! So I hit the Nordstrom Sale {again} and came up with all the jeans I will need {want?} for the year; skinnies, baby bootcut, waxed, and everything in-between. 

My first pick was Paige Denim Skyline in Jenna, {love the shoes and jacket too!}.   This is a gorgeous fit and totally flattering premium denim jean.  There really is no season that this jean won't work for- in amazing, temperate, everyday-is-paradise San Diego that is.   Every where else you may need some time off of jeans in the really hot sticky summer months.   


The rest of my favorites are below: 


Paige Denim "Manhattan" Baby Bootcut {also love the Hudson}

J Brand "8112 Mid-Rise Rail" Skinny Jeans { also love 7FAM

AG Jeans



Joe's "The Skinny" Coated Stretch Jeans in Black





Enjoy filling up your denim closet, and every other part of your closet too for that matter...


Amber