Mother's Day | What I want to wear today | The Pink Frock

5.09.2013


Mother’s Day




The Perfect Mother’s Day : Impossibly Chic Ensemble + Fabulous Hair + Gray Diamond + Valentino Rockstud Sandals + Four Boys that make my life amazing



Francine top is visually stunning and has been called Alice Temperley’s favorite . This appliqued silk beauty is just the right touch of ladylike and perfect for a Mother’s Day fete. 

Freya skirt- a swirly girly striped silk-blend organza and satin midi. In a perfect tomato red and refined detailing.   Of course I want this to be in my Mother’s Day outfit

Saint Laurent Belle Du Jour Clutch Bag, Nude.  If you haven’t taken a peek at the new Saint Laurent (bye bye YSL moniker) you should.  The soft and supple leathers and the history behind this famous maker are a peerless combination.

Valentino Rogue Rockstud Slingback.  My Pink Frock readers already know that I am 100% completely obsessed with Valentino, Rockstud, and strappy sandals.   This is my favorite I think.   

Coral Chandelier Earrings- interesting and special.   I would love to open up a pretty wrapped box with these inside.   
Grey Fancy Diamond Ring- Think about the words I have written here: FANCY DIAMOND RING.   That pretty much sums it all up
DRYBAR
Mother’s Day Box of Blowouts {6} Guaranteed to bring a smile to Moms face - and an even bigger smile to her hair. 


xoxo,
Amber