Tuesday Shoesday | Jeffrey Campbell Solitaire | Other Amazing Shoes

3.12.2013






Yes!   I have finally put a picture of me sort-of-me on my blog {oh yes, and that other time, here}.   You see, I love clothes but never never never wanted to model anything {except if you count the times my sister and brothers and I were in the department store ads in our hometown}.   I couldn't resist taking a picture of my new Solitaire Pumps from Jeffrey Campbell {my first pair from Jeffrey to be perfectly honest}.   I couldn't love a shoe more!  

It is everything that it needs to be; sexy, pointy, ankle -wrapping perfect pump {#wrapmeupthepinkfrock on Pinterest for more shoes}.   Even though I will, want, wish, I could wear these pumps with everything, I will limit how many times I trot out of the home in these stunners BECAUSE I don't want to get sick of them {as if} and I don't want my friends to get sick of them.  {I love this shoe, and this shoe, and this shoe too}.

I ended up wearing them with my favorite Theory pencil skirt, a tulip pink blouse, my YSL Arty ring, some bracelets, more bracelets, and a simple belt.





If you are local to me please feel free to buy these pumps are wear the HECK out of them, however I reserve the first right to wearing for venues that we might both be at {schools, church, Drybar, my house, Urban Plates, Whole Foods, and Torrey Pines Preserve (I wouldn't really wear them there but have to make sure!)}.


xoxo,

Amber