Tuesday Shoesday | Alexander Wang | #wrapmeupthepinkfrock

3.05.2013



Currently Obsessed!   I can not get enough of ankle-wrap shoes.   I mean my heart skipped a beat with these Alexander Wang Aminita Sandal.   This red-hot modern ankle-wrap is stunningly sexy and with out a rival I dare say in the smoking hot #wrapmeupthepinkfrock {a category I have created on my Pinterest}.   All I can say is Yes, Please!



Here are my other picks from Alexander Wang for Tuesday Shoesday and #wrapmeupthepinkfrock.






Emma Pump


Are you in love yet?   If you are loving the ankle-wrap alluring ladylike amazing gorgeous shoes above but want a less-than-luxe price point, I have some great options for you.

There is a fabulous ASOS pump for less than $55 that I adore, A glimmery perfect sandal by Calvin Klein that I want,  and night-out silvery ankle wrap by Rebecca Taylor that I am getting today.


xoxo,

Amber