Wearing... {Actually}

2.04.2013






Leopard Pump ..luxe 



Wearing... {Actually}, I wore my favorite dress, shoes, and of COURSE tights, recently and wanted to share.





Starting with the shoe, Grrrr.... Do you love the Christian Loubotin pump above?   I do too!   This is one of my favorite shoes and is not available anymore.   I have pulled together a fantastic assortment of other pretty kitties so that you don't miss out.   Leopard is a fun way to add visual interest to your outfit over and over.  {Click here for more leopard pumps at all prices}






The dress {mine is long-sleeved} is so soft it feels like but couldn't be further from that.   It is soo flattering and without a doubt the HUSBAND'S favorite dress too.    {click here for a copycat for less than $100}.   If you don't have a LBD that can go the distance- desk to drinks, or church to party, we need to talk.   This is the simplest way to add value and variety to your wardrobe.

Lastly, I wore tights.  Yes, tights!   I can not get enough.   I love them, especially super inky opaque black tights.  The value in tights is that they instantly slim, add style, and work to shape your look.  {click here for a caviar black bargain}

If your hemline isn't as conservative as your event, double up on tights.  ABSOLUTELY wear two pairs at a time to make for a covered but well-turned leg that looks appropriate for your occasion.   {check out so gorgeous tight picks here}



xoxo,

Amber