Tuesday Shoesday | Christian Louboutin, ShoeMint, and Jimmy Choo

2.12.2013


Here is the rest of Tuesday Shoesday {Tuesday Shoesday Sneak Peek here}.   I want to show you the ways to make your clothing budget work for you a little harder.









This Christian Louboutin  Diptic 100 Bootie was my pick for the week.    I love the patent trimmed glossy bootie and especially love the ankle strap.   What I didn't mention was that this bootie is priced the same as the rent at my first married apartment.   Sooo many of us stylish girls DO NOT spend that on our footwear even though we really love the look of it.


The bootie below is by ShoeMint has the same attributes as the CL bootie; 4 1/2 inch heel, sexy ankle straps, glossy leather, and peep-toes.   It however is priced at less than $40.   It is the perfect way to add polish to a flirty skirt or skinnies with out the heavy price tag of the Louboutins.



I hope you like the luxe-vs-less appeal in this post.   I  love designer labels but in all my year's as a personal shopper in San Diego have shown me that the mix of the high with the low make a women's style so much more interesting.   San Diego in particular is a "casual clothes, real jewelry" kind of aesthetic.    I see $200 jeans and a $2000 handbag with H & M t-shirts on a daily basis.   Your style isn't determined by the price of your clothes, but rather the way you combine pieces that you like and suit you.  

I will alway be able to find a less-spendy alternative to the luxury pieces that I post her on The Pink Frock blog.    If I don't post the less-luxe offering, please feel to email me, Amber@thepinkfrock.com and ask.


xoxo,

Amber