The Pink Frock | Client Project | Wedding Guest

2.25.2013





The Pink Frock | Client Project | Wedding Guest

I think that wedding season is one of my favorite times of year at The Pink Frock.   There is always a lot of activity and the requirements are VARIED and INTERESTING!   I might be asked for some help fro anything from a  backyard exchange of vows to hay-on-the-floor rodeo wedding party.   It is exciting and fresh and keeps me working.   

I love this Halston Heritage dress in pomegranate. It is formfitting glam and rich color in a very perfect package.   This dress is well-suited for a country club wedding with under-the-stars dancing and glittery heels. {I would add this edgy jacket too}




The rest of my picks for the event include glamorous but restrained accessories:




Shoes


I love the rosy patina of these ankle-strap pumps by Schutz to add depth and warmth and a little more
allure.  



Earrings





Clutch




Cheers to Wedding Season,

Amber