What I want to wear today...

1.30.2013





This is the outfit I want to wear today....

This Vivienne Westwood Anglomania is body-conscious and completely fabulous.   I am drooling over the midnight blue, one of my very favorite colors, and the holographic-finish purse takes my breath away.    I AS ALWAYS can not get enough of Pink, and PINK PUMPS are a new level of favorite.


I have picked some similar pumps in a shocking shade of pink so that you can have a wide range of options should you want to add a little petal power to your look.



Petal Power





And for those of you who must must must add in a midnight blue body-con dress this absolute minute, but still want to pay for rent and kids lacrosse gear,  other necessities,  here is a great options for less than you ever have to admit.  Thank you TOPSHOP!


Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest



As for the shimmering holographic-finish clutch, I have some great options {one of them $25} on my Pinterest board named "clutches".


xoxo,


Amber