Wearing ... {actually}

1.30.2013

I have jumped the GUN...




I have broken out a spring bag, this perfect nude lacquered bow bag by Valentino and the new sunglasses {peek in on them here}.  It doesn't have to be Valentino to show a little gloss; click here for another patent bow bag for much less.  


I have also dug into the vault and brought out my very favorite white blazer and will be wearing it soon.   Look for me doing something totally amazing  at a meeting, at the mall, sunken into the grass at lacrosse, or cheering madly at a basketball while wearing it. {click here for a look-a-like for $50}

I am wearing mine with a new pair of skinny J Brand {not the teeny doily type shorts as pictured} but also have lots and lots and lots of other ways to wear a white blazer.   Let me know if you want ideas...

Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest



xoxo,


Amber