Wearing ...{actually}

1.29.2013











By now you know this isn't a blog where you will see me posed in front of beautiful city-scapes with flawless makeup and lovely hair,  BUT it is where I am glad to share the things that I wear and suggest some more options that are similar.

This was an outfit that I put into the Casual Princess category.   That is when I have some laid-back luxe elements paired with something pricey, and maybe some other less pricey details.   It is usually a jacket + jeans + great bag situation but also includes fab top or real jewelry.     I tend to have names for all my clothing recipes.   I will soon introduce you to the Sheryl Crow- now Lisa Vanderpump white blouse recipe and others. 







I bought these LK Bennett Maddox wedges recently on a trip to Scottsdale and haven't really had a lot of chances to wear them yet {you know that cooooold snap we had in Southern California that would feel like a heat wave everywhere else}.   I wore them yesterday and got a ton of compliments; which is nice.   What is nicer, is how great they look with so many of my things because they are a perfect neutral and the raffia wedge looks a little bit Lanvin and a little laid-back luxe.   This is a shoe that Kate Middleton also wears as a REAL princess.




Source: zara.com via Amber on Pinterest



I aslo wore a Zara jacket that looks like this one but older, yet very unlike the shoes I have worn it 1000 times in 1000 ways {Similar here for less than $35}






The last part of my outfit that I wanted to share was this Tibi Maleka printed top that I got years ago from Net-a-Porter.  I still pull it out when I want a pop of color and a feminine style tiered top.   {Top A,  Top B, or Top C will all give a similar pop and structure}.


Xoxo,

Amber