Tuesday Shoesday... All Valentino

1.22.2013



I gave you a little sneak peek of Tuesday Shoesday {here}.   Did you know that it was going to be an ALL PINK ALL VALENTINO reveal today?     I decided in the spirit of all things pink that I would show you all the great shoes that I am going to be wearing  wishing I was wearing.   If I could have one New Year's Challenge it would be to wear Valentino Shoes for 365 days straight.   Please Valentino Garavani,  take me up on my offer.   I can do it!

Back to Tuesday Shoesday...


Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest


Valentino Glam Crystal Coated Platform.   I love the nude peep-toe against the hot pink.   I am very fortunate to have had a client fall in love with this shoe.   We are shipping out as I type.  Congratulations M on the new addition to an already amazing shoe closet.





Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest






Valentino RockStud Thong Sandal.   There is a flirty way to wear haute couture by the pool or in a flippy summer frock!  I think this is a great entry price point for anyone who want to get into the Valentino Rockstud collection.


Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest

Valentino Rockstud Sandal.   The perfect pink for a bride.   I would love to see this stunner peaking out of a wedding dress.   It is feminine but edgy and there is something about that ankle strap that makes it completely alluring.






Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest


Valentino Rockstud Ankle Wrap Sandal.   I have so many ways to wear this!   Let's start by slipping it into a warm weather get-away suitcase for the weekend.   This is chic for an upscale lunch or luxe enough for a candlelight beachy dinner.   I wish wish wish I had this when I last went away {see what I did pack}.


Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest



Valentino Patent Platform Pump.   This is a triple threat for sure {PPP}.   It has every single element of a showstopping shoe. Patent-Platform-Pump and is a deep rosy perfect too.   I love the nude trim and the gold studs {not just here but on all of the Rockstud}.   I have this shoe ready for a client with a curve-clinging white frock and some earrings that her husband had custom-made for the occasion (shhh... that part is a secret, I will see what I can do to get a picture on here.)



Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest


Valentino Glamorous Wedge Sandal.   Toss this into that same suitcase for your warm weather get-away.   If you aren't traveling, I would still buy it now.   You don't want to be hitting "REFRESH" on a random Ebay auction of this lacy espadrille because you missed out now.   If you buy and need ideas, I am glad to help- ON ME.   I won't charge any fee to style this sandal into a number of looks, just because I want the chance.   Send me a picture to amber@thepinkfrock.com and we can get started.


Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest


Valentino Rockstud Ballerina Flat.   Something about Ballerina and Studded makes for a perfect marriage.   I love love this shoe.   This is a laid-back luxe kind of skimmer.   I think this would make an AMAZING Valentine's gift for a shoe whore(pg thoughts only)  lover.   There are those girls who will go to any kind of boring sports bar  business dinner or mother-in-laws house  date for an gift like this {me included}.  Check here for a cheap and chic version in black that you might like.

Source: shopstyle.com via Amber on Pinterest



Last but not least, Valentino Rockstud T-strap Pump.    If this doesn't stop my heart than I must have already died.   Gorgeous and not a flaw in it.  {365 days of Valentino shoes seems like a pleasure right?} I am only showing the fushia version of this slingback sandal, but there is a breath-taking black-on-black all noir version {peek here}.


Whew!   That was a lot for Tuesday Shoesday, but really, where could I have cut this off?   I felt like I was leaving one behind if I didn't include it.

xoxo,

Amber