A thank you for friends...

1.23.2013



The Pink Frock
Private Client Styling and Personal Shopping Firm|www.thepinkfrock.com

Thank you for all that you have meant to me at The Pink Frock.   I have been so blessed to have great clients and friends who have supported my hobby-cum-creative amazing job over the last four years.    I wish I had been keeping a better record of all the amazing opportunities that I have had; photos, details, etc.   I think it is time for that to change.  I would like to share more of the great clothes, new attitudes, and clean closets that I see.  This has been such a fun and rewarding way for me to have artistic expression, and would love to have more chances at the same thrill.  In the spirit of creative endeavor,  I have renewed my interest in keeping a blog- www.pinkfrock.blogspot.com, so that I can share the style.   I would love for you to check in with me there.   Please feel free to comment, share with friends, or just follow.  

As a thank you for your part in the process of my endeavor in The Pink Frock, I would love to have the chance to work with you on something special; event styling services or gift concierge for $75 per session through March 1st.   I will also honor this event for any referrals that you would like to send, it is the highest compliment that I can get.   I hope we can work together on getting a great Valentine’s Date Outfit, Get-Away Wardrobe, or project of your choice.     Please contact me at amber@thepinkfrock.com or 858-735-8154. 

Xoxo,

Amber