Quick Style Trip {Part 1}

11.28.2012



I went on a quick shopping trip to the LA Fashion District with friends today. Wow! It was a whirlwind for sure.  We were on a quick timetable that only allowed a fast visit to the Cooper Building for end-of-season sales and lunch.   My friend has a sister in fashion PR who reps some great lines and we were able to see some of fabulousness that she works with every day.

Here are a few things that I came up with while I was there.  I bought a number of things from the boutique label Theonne.   The designer there has a great eye for detail and it translates into gorgeous but wearable pieces that I love.   Read more about Theonne at Daily Candy.



Antonia Dolman Sweater
Source: theonne.com via Amber on Pinterest




Edith Printed Silk top
Source: theonne.com via Amber on Pinterest




Bianca Dress
Source: theonne.com via Amber on Pinterest



Alex Cropped Jacket

It has taken me more time to write this blog post than I think I actually spent shopping.   I will post the rest of my treasures very soon.  

Amber