What I love about turtlenecks...

9.14.2011

DVF Eniola Turtleneck


I love turtlenecks!  I have always loved them.  I don't mean the rough cotton santa-print turtles that come out around holiday time.  I like a tight gorgeous turtleneck to pair with great trousers, my best jeans, or a glamorous skirt.   I love the all-in-one appeal of the turtle (or cowl neck because I love equally).  It is a top that can stand on its own with out embellishment or heaven forbid a necklace.* 

* Amber's Rules for Amber include NO NECKLACES on a TURTLENECK. 

I saw this gorgeous Diane von Furstenberg number on Net-a-Porter today and fell head-over-heels.   I especially am excited about the outfit that it is paired with on the same website (posted below).  It is everything real lady would like to wear in the fall.

DVF et al at Net-a-Porter.com
It is still very warm in most U.S spots right now but soon it will be time to break out the turtlenecks.  I for one cannot wait!


Always,

Amber