Blogging and Style...

8.04.2011

I haven't written a post in a long time. I am pretty consistent about posting looks that I like or a shoe that I love. It takes more time to write and put my thoughts on to the blog. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?

I am in the process of redesigning my blog. The standard issue template was good enough in the beginning when I was just starting out, but I have outgrown that shell. Originally The Pink Frock was my hobby job and blog. I wrote about cute pink suitcases and other niche finds. I shopped for my friends as always.

Now, The Pink Frock is so much more. It is a real job in the sense that it has expenses and income, clients and deliverables, and marketing. While I want my blog to grow with my business, I still want it to be about the frill and the fun of fashion.

I will never pretend to be a Vogue Fashion Editor. I only want to show style sets that I put together for clients, fashions that attract me, or cute info pieces about style.

I love technology and have been testing out various blogging tools recently to see which will best present the ideas that I want to share. I am sadly not a photographer, so the images I post will always be from another source. Unless, it is a photo of me that someone else has taken. So, thank you for patience in this time of research and development of The Pink Frock and PF blog.

As always, referrals to The Pink Frock are most appreciated. I love to help girls find their style. I have a special expertise in Back-to-Work, New Mommy, Maternity, and Event Styling. I also love to help style events from start-to-finish; including the outfits, food, decorations, and paper goods.

Some of my most excited projects this summer have been; Wear Red for Heart Disease, Vacation Getaways, 20th Reunions, and Weddings. My biggest project was styling a house from towels in the bathroom to oatmeal in the pantry, labeling everything, and putting the special Pink Frock touch on the entire home before newly married couple moved in.I will gladly take a project like that again.  So fun and so special for the couple.

I look forward to many more years of helping girls feel amazing and loving themselves and what they wear so that they can be happier moms, wives, girlfriends, co-workers, sisters, et al.


all my love,

Amber