What I Would Wear Today...February 7

2.07.2011

Tory Burch - Jeramie Dress $850

It is no secret that I love caramel!  I mean in dessert and dress.  Last week I posted a couple of really gorgeous caramel-colored leather dresses.  This is the year of the caramel-y, toffee, tan, and delicious leather dresses. I will post some of my other incredible finds in later entries, so please look for them.

In "What I Would Wear Today" for February 7th, I choose the Jeramie Dress from Tory Burch.  It has all the feminine details I love in a dress; flattering fit, a flare skirt, lady-like details.  I would pick this to wear today in the amazing San Diego weather that we are having.  I wouldn't want to do any work in this frock however.  No, no.  This dress looks girly, lunchy, and fun.  This is for sitting in a cafe with my husband and drinking a Diet Coke. Think about what kind of great dress you would wear for a day sitting in  the sun in a very early spring.  I would love to hear.


As always, please email any thoughts or style questions to amber@thepinkfrock.com.