What I Would Wear Today...February 28

2.28.2011

Miu Miu sweater
385 GBP - net-a-porter.com
Balmain army coat
3,875 GBP - brownsfashion.com
Marc by Marc Jacobs slim jean
154 GBP - net-a-porter.com
Sam Edelman lace up boot
$178 - lorisshoes.com
Mulberry patent bag
$650 - net-a-porter.com
Lagos jewelry
$725 - nordstrom.com

I had a lot of work today!  If I had an amazing laptop sleeve like the black patent one I posted in this scheme, I might be more inclined to carry mine around with me.  I love the black knit pants in the style of jeans for a girl-on-the-go.  I especially love military style coats!  Thankfully, the weather has been cool enough here in San Diego for me to wear a few.   All of the pieces here have form and function.  It would have been an amazingly satisfying look to wear today during all the nonsense that I had to accomplish.

Please email me if you want help selecting similar pieces for yourself.... amber@thepinkfrock.com