A little arm candy...

2.17.2011

I had a few appointments today that included catching up with old friends.  We talked about life, business, love, kids, and laundry (sadly).  The conversation also included talking about the gorgeous set of bracelets I was wearing.  I had on a set of leather corded and gold plated pave bracelets.  I love these two pieces of jewelry and wear them often.  The set I have was sold at Henri Bendel's in the fall.  I don't see them on the Bendel's website anymore but there are so many other very similar bracelets to buy. 

I have posted some of my favorite picks below.  If you are interested in any of the bracelets I am showing, contact me; I have some insight into the source for some of these items.


Henri Bendel | Jewelry
$178 - henribendel.com
Pendants »
Henri Bendel | Jewelry
$98 - henribendel.com
Bracelets »
Henri Bendel | Jewelry
$98 - henribendel.com
Pendants »
Henri Bendel - Jewelry
$68 - henribendel.com
Pendants »
Henri Bendel - Jewelry
$88 - henribendel.com
Pendants »
Henri Bendel | Jewelry
$88 - henribendel.com
Pendants »
Henri Bendel - Jewelry
$78 - henribendel.com
Pendants »
Henri Bendel - Jewelry
$68 - henribendel.com
Pendants »
Henri Bendel - Jewelry
$44 - henribendel.com
Pendants »
Henri Bendel | Jewelry
$26 - henribendel.com
Pendants »