What I Would Wear Today... January 24th

1.24.2011

I have gotten away from my regular blogging during a very busy holiday season.  I have had some really great events and client projects that have taken up my time in a very good way.  I am now working hard at The Pink Frock which is still a very fun way to spend my time looking at clothes.   I am however also working hard on polishing my resume and looking for an opportunity to work in a more full time capacity in my other favorite field; international relations.

The point here is that I will someday be in an office and least you think that I will then forget about clothes or ladylike things... NO!  This will only redouble my efforts to search for chic, feminine, and very personal looks that suit both me and my work.

I have really come to appreciate Polyvore for all of the amazing clothes, looks, and talents that meet in one spot.  I have posted below a collage of goods that I found on Polyvore that are for my Fantasy Office.  So when I do begin to require a more 8-5 appropriate wardrobe just know that this outfit will be in the queue.