My Monday List...

2.15.2010

I am in love with so many pretty clothes.  I read an article recently that said "pretty is back".  Well, I never thought that it had left.  In fact, if pretty was gone, how have you been dressing?  Would that be in opposition to pretty?  Different than pretty?  I believe that pretty is as pretty does sure... but it is so much easier to start off a conversation, meet someone new, or make an entrance when you are looking feminine, gorgeous, and feeling great.

 


Temperley Tunic and Christian Louboutin Sandals

Here are my  favorite outfits for Monday... these are the clothes that I am crazy for right now.  All these lovely ensembles are available at Net-a-Porter.



 Tory Burch Dress and Christian Louboutin Sandals






 

Rick Owens Jacket and Acne Jeans





Christian Louboutin python pumps and Chloe blouse






I would take any of these outfits if I could have them. All of the components are so feminine and modern.  The refinement of the pieces is noticeable in all the details. 


So there it is, my Monday list.  This is the mental list I make after a weekend of attending children's sports events and seeing so many terrible ensembles.  It sends my to the computer for my virtual shopping fix. 

I can only hope that something from this list will make its way to my home for my upcoming birthday.