My Pink Perfume Christmas List

12.09.2009



This perfume is Addict by Christian Dior. It smells so delicious that I am making sure it goes on the top of my Christmas list. I am making my Christmas list now and one thing that I make sure to include is the perfumes I have been thinking about. Christmas is the only time I get a new fragrance. I love new scents and I really enjoy getting one as a gift. So here are the fragrances I have been thinking about. Hopefully, my husband takes a peek at this list for a little direction. I would hate for Jean Nate body splash to show up in my stocking. All fragrances I have selected are available at Sephora.





My next fragrance pick is Dolce Gabbana Rose the One. I love the smell of rose. I do not like the smell of "Old Lady Rose" or bathroom air freshener rose, but a modern lovely rose is so feminine and lovely.



















My third pick is Yves Saint Laurent Parisienne. This incarnation of the YSL Paris is my favorite I think. I have the original Paris, and several of the other variations like Eau de Printemps and Roses Enchantees. The website Frangrantica has details about this floral perfume and all the notes in the original fragrance and the other 82 fragrances by YSL.





"The new fragrance from YSL appears on the market in 2009, romantically named Parisienne, which implicates its Paris fragrance predecessors, as well as its edited bottle design. Besides the official notes of Damask rose, violet, peony, cranberry, patchouli, vetiver, musk and sandalwood, it also contains urban and bold aromas of vinyl and lacquer, reminding us of the specific scent of a cosmetic bag, make – up and high-heels on the hot city asphalt. " - Frangrantica