HOLIDAY DRESSING....

11.30.2009

I saw it.. my good friend wearing a velour tracksuit to the elementary school Thanksgiving Feast. I have to confess this is my worst nightmare. For me it would go like this... One day I am so busy and working in the home in my sweats when all of a sudden I remember that I have an obligation at the school. So I run out to my child's class only to discover that I am a mess and have my hair in a mess and I am wearing some garbage outfit.

YET... there she was my good friend who had assured my days earlier that she had all of her outfits ready for the Holiday rush of events. Well it turns out that actually she did not. What is the sad thing is that it is not just a matter of you wearing something shabby, the problem is that you will DEFINITELY be photographed by your child's teacher with your son/daughter at the feast, or whatever it may be. THEN, that photo will be displayed on the back wall or in the class slide show or in the year-end scrapbook.

So if you are convinced that the velour tracksuit and messy hair is the way you want to go then just be prepared to make excuses for your appearance every time you see your picture..